What is County Connection of Midland?
- County Connection of Midland is a State and locally sponsored curb to curb public transportation service. Established in 1996 to provide affordable, safe, clean transportation to work, school, after school events, medical appointments or social gatherings for all persons in the service area.
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles.
- Day Care stops while parent is on board.
- Servicing all of Midland County.
- For Transfer service with the following surrounding counties: Isabella, Gladwin, Bay, and Saginaw (via Bay Metro)
- Bay Metro: (989) 894-2900
- Gladwin: (989) 426-6514
- Mt. Pleasant (iRide): (989) 772-9441
- Saginaw Stars: (989) 753-9500
Title VI Plan
Title VI Plan: In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, County Connection of Midland is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of its transit services on the basis of race, color, or national origin.